What should I think?

Me and one of my coworker have been flirting. She already told me that she was confused between me and her ex and really liked me but was confused. We hung out and made out before, one night we got super drunk and one thing led to another and we had sex. The next day I saw her at work and things were somewhat awkward and I just found out her boyfriend or ex the person she is confused about works with us. Its a huge place so I had no idea. I didn't receive a phone call for a week but she still flirts with me at work and talks to me. Should I ignore her or leave her alone? Is she still confused about the situation what's your take?

Most Helpful Guy

• No matter what happened between you two, the fact remains that she has a boyfriend where you work. That means you need to leave her alone! You're lucky he didn't come looking for you, messing with his girl. Definitely; quit while you're ahead! (And, in one piece!)

What Girls Said 1

• I would act friendly but I would leave her alone so she isn't so confused.

What Guys Said 3

• Whoa! Big red flag! NEVER date co-workers! Not to mention she's involved with another guy at work also! When the funk goes down and everybody's ready to kill each other, guess what? You have to go to work and look at that person for 8 hours! Cease fire, guy. Stop pursuit and pull out while you're ahead of the game!

• If you like her! and want her! then you have to speak up, tell her you like her , but also that you don't want any part of a threesome, or a stressful workplace because of it! tell her when she makes up her mind, she knows where you are. leave it at that. if you limit her options you will help her choose faster.

• If she is confused, then you have your answer. I would back way off. It's already stressful enough to date someone at work. Let alone having an ex involved as well. If she was more sure of herself (and you too for that matter), then it MIGHT be worth working through the issues. But I think you'd save yourself a lot of heartache by just letting things cool off.