I have never had a crush like this but I managed to stuff it up..What to do?

So I met this guy and I instantly had a massive crush on him. I am talking weak at the knees, racing heart and everything. He was keen on me too as we would often catch each other checking the other out.

We dated for awhile and then I accidentally pissed him off. I have since apologised and he was very understanding. I won't go into details here as it is pretty long story.

I see him every week at work and I still have feeling for him. I can't tell if he likes me or not. One week he will be all friendly and we will have a nice chat and then the following week he won't even acknowledge me when I am standing right in front of me. It literally breaks my heart as I have caught him staring at me! I get massive butterflies when I know I will see him and still get weak at the knees and I literally just want to give him a massive hug!

I can't seem to move on. I have had crushes before but never this bad and I have always gotten over them. For some reason I can't get over this guys…what should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• I am in a similar situation with a girl at the moment. If you have his number you could call him up and just say hi and go from there I suppose. If not when you next see him in public make a point of saying hi...his name preferably in front of people so he is forced to answer. I would appreciate your opinion on this please: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1028593-girls-why-would-you-start-to-avoid-conversation-with-a-guy-after-he :D

• I think the hard part is that we have already dated and I stuffed up. I will definitely try that tomorrow though!

What Girls Said 0