Should I speak to her more? I'm afraid that it'd annoy her.?

Okay so I met this girl on Tinder, we exchanged numbers and added each other on Facebook. We also agreed to meet whenever she's back from uni in Liverpool next week. I was wondering, should I talk to her everyday or that would just annoy her?

Okay, I've spoke to her today for a couple of hours. Last message was me and she didn't reply. But since she has her finals this week, I figure out that could be the reason. I think I'll wait till she text's first.

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to her whenever you want, if you feel resistance in the convo, hold off for a bit until you have something to talk to. If she doesn't want to talk to you, you should be able to pick it up

What Girls Said 1

• keep in mind one word answers are a good indicator she's not interested. but try to talk to her just watch for resistance

What Guys Said 2

• this really depends on the girl. hit her up and see how she responds. you should be able to make ur next move based off her reactions to this. if your lucky she may even start hitting you up first.

• I'd say you need to keep contact, otherwise there's a high chance that the date won't happen if neither of you have spoken in a while.