I dont know what to do, She won't answer me when I ask her if we are broken up, her reply is to give her some time. What do you think?

My GF (I think) and I have been dating for about 8 months...We moved in together after about 4 months. When we first met she told me that she battles with depression and anxiety. She also has a 2 year old. I thought things were going great, we rarely argue and when we did it was mostly hypothetical situations. Anyhow last Thursday and Friday there were I love u's hugs and kisses. Last Sat. we went golfing with friends and we kinda got split up playing best ball on different teams so we didn’t spend much time together when we got home she started saying that he hates what I never pay attention to her around friends, that she thinks I'm pushing her away, and that she felt like for the past few weeks I was always pissed off and she didn’t know what do anymore. She said that in the past she thought I was "the One" and she wasn’t sure anymore. And that if I really wanted her and her daughter in my life that I needed to show her. She said she had a lot to think about and other issues she needed to work out because she has to do whats best for her and her daughter. I asked what I could do to help and she said she didn’t know, That she just needed some space and work things out alone. I tried to get her to stay and it felt like she was getting even more mad. The next two days we hardly talked more of the same conversation. Monday I told her Ok if you feel thats best move out. She moved out Wednesday and said she was sorry about everything, and that things would work out. Still wants us talk/text and go on dates. She also said I love You for the first time since friday. Thursday she called and said she missed me and asked what I was doing this weekend. I am just confused and Have no idea what to do. I love this girl and I don’t want to keep pushing or say something that will set her off and lose her for good. But at the same time I want to be there if she needs me. Has anyone experienced this before? Do you have any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Give her that time. If you keep contacting her, she may just end things.

• I know it's hard, believe me, but if you give her the time she's asked for she'll have time to think logically. Where as if you try to keep asking her what's going on, she may get irritated and decide something you may not want.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0