Is this a stupid reason to like a girl?

i have this female friend that i sometimes take he bus to college with. a few days ago we were sitting next to each other on a crowded bus and we saw another one of our friends, he came over to talk to us, still standing in the aisle and the girl next to me scooted onto my lap and gave him her seat so that we could all sit together. obviously, this meant she was on my lap for the entire 45 minute bus ride I dont know if she was coming onto me or not but i know that i liked it, and it gave me stiffie. the main reason i liked it so much is because she was wearing a short dress. It would of been different if she was wearing a jeans or something.it was also kind of embaressing because the other people on the bus must have thought we were a couple.

i've thought a lot about it and i realised that i like her now, even though i've never liked her before. it's like i see her in a different way, and im wondering is this a real reason for liking a girl? i just feel like a pervert lol, like i'm the guy who accidentally sees a girl naked and suddenly has a crush on her. the answers i get on here probably won't change the way i feel but i would still like to know if its ok to like a girl because of something like this

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds more like lust to me.

• i never claimed that it wasn't lust

• you're most welcome :p well the thing is, its not like ANY girl could have dont that and made me horny. i always thought she was pretty and she does have nice-shaped legs but i've never liked her before. its definitely more than just wanting to get into her pants though.

• Then ask her out.

What Girls Said 8

• People have all kinds of crazy reasons as to why they like someone. I'm the type who if they're decent looking and are nice to me and gives me some attention, i'll end up liking them. I wish it wasn't like that, but it is. You just have to follow your true feelings and act upon them, i'm sure everything will turn out for the better. Good Luck!!

• You suddenly found her attractive because there was physical contact between you too. Your body was just feeling horny. That's about it.

• Um sounds like physically you were attracted to her it didn't mean she liked you back as well.

• I wouldn't say that's bad. You just saw her in a different way than before. You saw what could be in a relationship between you two. It doesn't sound like you are a real perv or anything.

• yes it would be okey it's obviouse tat u like her physicly ty to know her better then if you really like her just tell her :*

• i have been trying to spend more time with her since that day. should i tell her that i liked her sitting on my lap?

• no don't tell her you liked her when she set on your lap noo she'll get mad or she'll find ya weird tell her just you like her !

• As soon as some guys see skin they go crazy for a girl...

you're def. not the only one

• Lol she's just let herself out of the friend zone that's it

• Hahaha!

• well if thats the case then it definitely worked, but i feel like such a chump having fell for something so simple and obvious lol.

• No it's fine haha guys are always attracted to this kind of stuff lol

• I don't think you actually like her. I think you are physically attracted to her, which is a difference.

• I definitely agree with this.

• so you're saying i shouldn't act on it because its just hormones?

• I'm saying give it time and thought. Maybe you do have some real affection for her but don't do anything based off of that one experience. Get to know her and see if you like her for her and just take your time to make sure that it's not just hormones.

What Guys Said 3

• Looks isn't everything to maken one fall in luv. I even fall for the ugliest women juz from her helpin' meh and being nice to meh. I always thought i wouldn't fall for such thing but when i did, i was even amazed..cuz i know ill only fall for the cuties but than..personalities juz caught ma attention as well. With it being said, i have felt dat one a few times too, its natural and nothings wrong about it.

• Just cuz she made your dick move a little doesn't mean you like her.

Don't listen to your penis, it isn't very intelligent.

• Did she comment on your erection?

Definitely not a stupid reason to like someone by the way, its pure and simple lust

• i was wearing jeans so i dont think she knew