Guys, taking away anything superficial, what is it that attracts you to a girl?

OTHER than physical attraction what makes you like a girl? what personality traits do you look for and gravitate towards in a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• I look to see how she treats other people, and what her attitude toward other people is. Does she treat people well for the most part? Is she smart, and knowledgeable about a few things at least? Does she have a sense of humor. Does she take herself too seriously?

What Guys Said 3

• I find kindness to little kids to be attractive. Opinions would be nice. It is REALLY hard to do anything with a girl who has no preferences of her own to bring to the table. Intelligence- a lot of people say that, but I just mean in general. I may be a jerk for saying this, but if something is obvious... its obvious... why don't you understand? Playing dumb isn't a plus in my book.

• Nothing. My attraction for women is based entirely on physical factors (looks, voice, scent, feel). I can't get a boner over a personality, level of education, socio-economic position, favourite music/cuisine/whatever. I doubt any man who claims they can.

• In fact if the things the other guys are saying are attractive were really attractive then surely they are all bisexual? Since a man is capable of displaying the same range of behaviours as a woman, if the behaviour was what caused the attraction, then surely men displaying those behaviours would be attractive?

• Intelligence, charisma, ambition.. some one who has dreams !

What Girls Said 1

• Well my boyfriend says the reason he loves me is that I'm smart and can hold conversation. He says he likes that I can have a joke and not take life to seriously; but I'm independent and can go through anything alone. He says he likes that I'm already a complete person he can enhance through supporting me and my dreams.

And my looks are just a bonus haha.