What is the first thing you notice on a woman/girl?

Personally first thing I notice on a guy... the eyes and smile. Personality being third honestly, but it becomes most important the more you get to know someone. Funny, smart guys will always have my attention!! :P

0|0
1|14

Most Helpful Guy

• being completely honest here. Amazing hair, butt, smile and if they have a mouth on them. I like my women sarcastic and feisty. Not always in the same order. I'm half way in love if you have have any of those lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • *sorry: any three of those four

• Show All
    • ha! really? well let me put it this way. Nothing is worse than a super hot, boring girl. No thanks, i need someone to keep my interest. Looks alone aren't enough at my age.

• Well the younger they are usually the less personality I think, guys also btw. Sooo since Im older I am so much cooler :P

What Guys Said 13

• Unless she has amazing boobs, I notice face first (eyes or smile). Unless she's facing the other way, then I might say butt or legs.

An amazing body loses something if her face isn't cute.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well Im guessing you might be staring at my boobs then lol

• Haha, I try to respect a girl as more than just boobs. But if they're amazing, they're amazing. And I will give them their due attention.

• LOL yeah well triple D here so you can imagine :P

• Hair. I just have a thing for girl's hair.

0|0
    0|0
    • Funny didn't realize hair was a big one!!! no pun intended, thats not funny at all lol

• her nails on her toes

0|0
    0|0
  • There over all mood/expression on there face I guess then there hair, then I guess straight down to there figure ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • As you said, the personality becomes more important later on. The first thing I usually notice is what their face looks like, if they're pretty ect. Then I check out their body, then I get to know their personality.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nice its nice to know most guys like face first... you know if its true lol

• Her whole body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her face, her eyes, her hair, and then her body

0|0
    0|0
    • Face is good to know and hair im surprised so many guys say hair, of course you wouldn't want a girl with fcked up hair lol but its surprising.

• There is something so beautiful about a girl with long shiny, healthy hair!

• Her eyes and where she looks etc, like if she stares at you, at the ground, etc

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? thats curious... so do you like girls that are confident and have a stronger personality? usually would be more direct and look directly at you or shy girls that would look at the ground?

• the eyes face her body and her boobs but not in that order

0|0
    0|0
  • The eyes are the first thing I notice on a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • visible pantylines, lol

0|0
    1|0
  • Ass, Titts, And Vagina. Simple!

0|0
    0|0
    • Where do you live you can see girls vaginas like that? or are you superman?

• I just check out the outlines of them, when chicks wear tight pants you can see the outline pretty good most of the time

• Usually her butt if we're being totally honest here

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah bootyman then lol

• Show All
    • Yeah really? SO what your saying is when Im wearing a thong you can't tell Im wearing one? :)

• I guess i am haha

What Girls Said 1

• Her shoes. I'm a high heel fanatic.

0|0
    0|0