GIRLS: Do you ever post content on Facebook in hopes a specific guy will see it? If so, is that what THIS girl is doing? Or, is it in my head?

I asked this girl (seemed 95% obvious we liked each other) if she wanted to go catch a movie, but she literally CANNOT do that due to cultural reasons (just trust me, it's not an excuse, there's NO dating in her culture and she can barely go out). She had just gotten in a HUGE fight with her mom, and so she kind of has to "lay low" for the next little while to get on her parents' good side...

She ended up texting me the next day anyways to compliment me on something and was sending smilies. A couple of days later, she shares a picture on Facebook that says "don't give up on something that you really want - it's hard to wait, but it's harder to regret". That got me wondering if that was directed at me (can't think of anything else it would be)... sometimes, I'll post things on Facebook with her in mind (although not directly related) and it's like she picks up on that and ends up "liking" those posts specifically... it almost feels like a "subtle" level of communication, but I'm not sure if that's just in my head

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps! I am lebanese and I've done that before. If her parents are kinda strict and she has morals unlike other girls, expressing her feelings online may be the only way she is comfortable expressing how she feels without seeming like she's doing something wrong.

What Girls Said 1

• No! I always post things meant for everyone or for no one specific. But never for just one person.

What Guys Said 1

• Yea sounds like that was a hidden message for you, that's what I'd think as well.