Do you ever post things on Facebook with the intention of the guy/girl you like SEEING it and sending him/her a "hidden" message?

I am 95% sure this girl likes me but in her culture there is NO dating... I asked her to a movie the day after a HUGE fight with her mom and she said that she has to "lay low" for the next little while so that she can get back on her mothers' good side (that's NOT an excuse, it's true). She texted me the net day to compliment me on something... a couple days later, she posted/shared a picture on Facebook the other day saying "never give up on something that you really want... it's hard to wait, but it's harder to have regret". I couldn't tell if that was directed to me or not... do girls do that? Send subtle messages through posting things on Facebook that way?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty sure you've already asked this question so many times.

What Girls Said 5

• Some people might do. I never do. It is like fishing in a jungle. You can't be 100% sure. It never helps , it will make you more frustrated. Why don't you ask her?

• I do all the time on Twitter and it is like a cry for him aha I always hint. And yes she is hinting

• Nope don't have FB lol

• I think people do it knowingly and sub consciously.

• Yes I think we do to express our feelings in a weird way ! I think guys do it too.. Except were wondering who is the "message" directed too

What Guys Said 0