I want to talk to my crush but I cant. Help please?

At school i walk past my crush at school and i want to talk to her. but i dont know what are good ways to start up a conversation when i am walking past her at school. Any help?

Ps. Im a little shy too. Any help with that also?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can start with a compliment if you want. It's an easy way to break the ice and she'll like it. And then after that, just have a regular conversation. If you don't know what to talk to her about, just ask her questions about herself. Everyone's favorite topic is themselves :) haha

What Girls Said 2

• You can talk to her about a class you both have or an event you both went to.
    When I was in 9th grade, the guy I liked was in 11th. He gave me advice on teachers and classes as a way of talking to me. I thought it was cute.

• Leave your shyness...I use to be so nervous back then but it got away.Just have a normal conversation ask her simple questions , what are gonna do during summer etc

What Guys Said 2

• If you can't walk up because your nervous you are just going to have to be BRAVE. And be honest. Walk up and say something like. Hey I'm so nervous right now, but I've been wanting to talk to you. Now that I'm here I don't know what to say. Then just enjoy that moment. Don't try to hide your shyness, shows your brave

• Just say hi with a smile, ask her how she is and take it from there.