How do I stop falling in love with a player?

he will only be in my life for another month, unless I choose to go and see him but... I care about him a lot, and want to believe he does too but I know he has a huge reputation with girls.
I'm definitely not the only girl he's been talking to, seeing - but he does talk to me everyday and it's not even just flirting... we have serious and deep conversations too.
But yeah how do I stop myself emotionally because it's taking a HUGE toll on my feelings and I've done the massive mistake of falling for a player so sucks to be me!

Most Helpful Girl

• you should focus on yourself. Take time for yourself. Spend time doing things that matter to you. Don't spend your time talking to this guy because you know his waisting your time and that would leads you nowhere. Plus if you just do interested things, find fun hobbies, learn new things... you'll be interesting for a ton of other guys who are not players. And this player would be far more interested in you if you just don't care about him anymore and show that you have values and character because now he just see you as another "b**ch" (sorry for the harsh word) he can play with.

• thank you, this was very helpful! I do have other guys already that are interested in me.. but I don't know what it is about this guy :/ thank you so much for your advice.

What Guys Said 5

• 1. don't do stuff you know will get you into emotional trouble
    2. talk to him less
    3. talk to another guy and tell him emotional stuff

• Keep doing it, eventually you'll get so burned you'll actually learn your lesson.

Well, you already know the lesson but, it'll actually be ingrained.

• Girls love players..so i cannot advice anything on this

• Lower your standards or just deal with it.. Guys who know that they are in demand by women will be players and why not? Most women are suckers for money, looks and status all of these things players have and what single guy in their right mind would become a one woman guy if he has so many options?

• Stop being his bitch and following all his douchey orders.

What Girls Said 1

• put in mind that he is a player and that all he wants is to have so fun with you then he will just throw you out of his life as if nothing happens..a player never falls in love

• realy? never fall in love? :( that's such a shame, not even just for me but for him.. love is such an amazing feeling