Where would be a good first date?

If I was trying to take a girl out on the first date where would it be. In where would it not be acceptable?

1|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't go to a movie. You want to be able to talk. Going out for drinks is a great first date.

0|1
    0|0
    • what if they dont drink? And if there is a band there you won't be able to talk. Also you can talk at Dinner

What Girls Said 4

• A coffee shop; somewhere more quiet. It's intimate, so it's a good place for conversation. I noticed a lot of people said movies are a no-go, but I personally would enjoy watching movies at home. Especially if he and I were fans of the same genres; then we could hold a running commentary and laugh obnoxiously at each other's smartass remarks. :P

But then, I'm a geek, so other girls might not want the same thing? A coffee-shop is still nice though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mini golf is always a cute idea

Star gazing

Dinner and walk around town

Comedy show

0|1
    0|0
  • Either to a fun fair, or a water park or a resturant! Not too fancy but not too cheap. NEVER go to the movies and never take her out to a fast food place, definitely not mcdonalds for sure xD

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the movies and the cheese cake factory. Or Ruth's Chris.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Dinner and a Movie. Dont take her to a cheap fast food place though.

0|1
    0|0
  • never go to the movies on a first date! both of you want to know each other better. how could you achieve this while staring at a cinema screen? if you share a hobby, you can do that. a walk in the park can be nice, a cafĂ© or a cocktailbar would also be standard options. an adventure park would be cool or a sport both of you have a passion for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take her out to a decent restaurant (no fast food), amusement park, or maybe her favorite place. I wouldn't go to a concert, stay at home date, or a movie (you won't be able to talk much).

0|0
    0|0
  • I find going to the movies and dinner boring.

I'd rather take a girl to a Aquarium, a Zoo, some pre-drinks and finger food followed by a trip to the theatre.

0|1
    0|0