Do you ever feel like you're not good enough?

So I've been seeing this guy for a couple weeks now and he's literally amazing. Sure we have our arguments and disagreements but he is always so kind to me and so caring and everything I could hope for.

Only thing is I don't feel like I deserve him. I've been hurt a lot before and had some dark pasts involving abuse etc and now I feel like I'm the luckiest girl alive but that I'm not worth him or his caring. I feel like a complete piece of shit all the time and I feel ugly and I'm constantly worried he'll find someone else though I never show it to him.

I don't know what to do or how to stop this feeling. Does anyone else have this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to feel this way, but then I realised that any woman would be lucky to have me and that while I have many, many flaws, flaws which I can at least laugh at, I have some redeeming characteristics such as my ability to be self-deprecating with a dead pan facial expression.

What Guys Said 4

• The things you mentioned have does not make you not deserving him, why do you think his so nice to you? Because you're not good enough for him? I dont think so. He likes you for who you are :)

• I often fell like im not the right one to make that girl happy and thats why old relationships broke. hope I got it fixed on my next date soon

• All the time, and I strive to be better.

• Just be yourself and enjoy your time together.

What Girls Said 1

• good god. all the damn time.
    every single day.

sometimes it pushes me. sometimes it stops me.

really depends on the day.