Why don't some guys like dating black girls?

Is it stereotypical, false beliefs about black girls, bad history with them, racial, what is it? No judgment just wondering.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people are just generally not attracted to black girls.
    For some it has to do with the negative stereotype attached to us.
    For others, it has to do with the physical appeal.
    Not necessarily, "racism" but some people have a preference for a different look or different ethnicity.
    I wouldn't consider it racism unless the person was putting people of that race down.
    Don't worry about the people that aren't into black girls,
    there are plenty of men that are!

What Guys Said 7

• Black girls are attractive, there are a range of reasons some guys don't like ranging from negative experiences, just not physically attracted, stereotypes etc.

• Usually just preference.
    Personally I have nothing against them.

• Omg.. I love black girls. But I got visa scammed by a girl from Africa.. kinda scares me now.. but they are the most beautiful.

• Generally not attracted to black girls, it's purely physical appearance, the times I see a black girl I like physicly her chances is equal with me as any other girl.

• Just a matter of preference for me. I just don't find many black women attractive. I would happily date the ones I do find attractive.

• Racial I think? And peer pressure not to do it even if she's attractive.

• I'm usually just not super attracted to black girls. It's not really a race thing for me I don't think. Don't get me wrong, I've known and seen some gorgeous black girls. I've known a few that were really cool/nerdy, which is great in my book--the only reason I wouldn't ask them out is the same reason I don't ask many people out; I'm super bad at it and kinda shy.

Unfortunately, most black girls around where I live seem to just...not care. Not care about looking like they know how to dress themselves, not care about knowing how to speak properly, not care about making a horrible scene in the store by yelling at whoever they're with, etc., etc. If I were to meet a black girl who had the personality I'm into though, then maybe.

What Girls Said 4

• well, it's all about genetics. as far as i saw this problem occurs mostly when a black girl wants to date a white boy. many white boys don't get attracted to blacks naturally and it has definitely something to do with genetics, everything in us is written in our DNA, from how we look like to what we like and how we behave and etc...and it's simply a survival instinct in every race that they mostly get attracted to their own race and their ideal image of their opposite sex is not only someone of their own race but someone who looks like themselves.
    just try to be yourself, and don't think about black and white, and don't think it's racialistic but if you're black set your priority to black boys because I've seen white boys who play games with black girls just for short term sexual activities because they think they are easy to get and well, cheap, do not fall for that. seek love and those who can really give their love to you.

• Some guys won't date black girls, some won't date hispanics, whites, asians. Some guys won't date thin girls and some won't date chubby girls. Some won't date tall girls, short, brunettes, blondes, etc. It's a matter of preference. Just because certain guys aren't into black women it doesn't mean that there's anything wrong with black girls.

At the end of the day it really doesn't matter. You are who you are and for the most part you can't change that. If a guy doesn't like you than who cares! We (men too) should realize that we are beautiful and there are plenty more fish in the sea who will realize that.

• It's like how i don't date blond , white and blue eyed men. It's a matter of taste.

• Because they have free will. men have preferences too, it does not make them all racist