Guys, do you like short girls?

im really short like 5'0 and im scared that guys won't like me no matter what my friends say, they say it's cute but i dont know :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have a preference in thia regard, if I like a girl I like a girl, if she's shorter than me at 5'0 or taller than me at 5'11, it doesn't matter. If I find her attractive, she has a good character and there's chemistry between us then that's all that matters.

What Guys Said 7

• Well you have a bf so I don't understand why the asking of the question as that answers the question but I will humor you with a yes. Guys will date short girls if they are cute and nice just as girls will date very tall men if they think they are handsome.

• but he gets really annoyed when i can't reach things so maybe its sorta a put-off. I don't know just checking, thanks for the answer :)

• Since I'm 6'2", about 98% of the female population is shorter than me, so by default I pretty much like "short" girls.

However, with you being 5', it would make any sort of relationship challenging. Generally a 1' max height difference between partners is considered normal. I've been with a girl who was 5'3" before and it made some things unnatural. Not impossible, just difficult.

Don't worry though, I think you'll find plenty of guys who are accepting of your height. All of the tiny girls I know have boyfriends, if that counts for something.

• In north america, more men seem to like short then tall, but it doesn't matter all that much.

• Doesn't matter, I have liked short girls of course, and I have liked tall girls too. My girlfriend is 5'5 so she's about medium.

• I only like short girls if they are very pretty and skinny and have nice tits.

• In all honesty I like tall girls, I'm 6'1" so 5' would be far too short for me and tall girls usually have beautiful long legs and are thin. But this is me and you'll be some guys idea of the perfect girl so don't worry too much!

• I don't really care if a girl is short or tall as long as their body is in proportion.

What Girls Said 2

• A lot of guys love short girls, I don't know but perhaps they find it feminine and cute and it's a nice contrast to a guy who is taller than you. Don't worry about your height, I'm 5'1 and my dad always told me the best things come in small packages :)

• Most guys don't really care about height. If you're a nice person then they'll like you anyways :)