Using eye dilation to judge if someone is attracted, how do you do it?

I keep hearing pupil dilation is a simple, reliable way to judge attraction. It can be hard to tell if someone's eyes are dilating in response to looking at you, especially if they have brown eyes. And room lighting also effects pupil dilation; in a dimly lit bar, everyone's eyes are dilated. In a normally lit room, how can you tell? I just don't notice or maybe I'm not paying attention. Does anyone know of any websites with pictures or video? I looked on Google images and most of the pictures are of people who have gotten the optometrist's eyedrops that make their pupils freakishly large so that doesn't help.

And I know that dilated pupils just make someone prettier, cause it signals they're attracted, and I should go with my gut...but being able to tell if they're eyes are dating will remove the guesswork.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to be freakishly close to someone to be able to see their eyes dilate. And unless you know what they look like normally, it is hard to tell if they are dilated. If you are that close that you can see her pupils, most of the battle is won because she is letting you get that close. Forget the eyes and just kiss her.

What Girls Said 5

• Well frankly every time you are on a date you wouldn't want carry around optometrist equipment just to see if she's attracted, look for other signs such as the way she laughs or touching her hair, or she can't get her hands off you lol..those are some sure signs

• this sounds cool but difficult

• I'm way too clueless to details to pull this off.

• I'm legit waiting for normal lighting so I can test this out with the guy I've been casually seeing.

• It's really not.
    Stop looking for signs and just ask her out. It's that easier?

What Guys Said 3