Would you date a BBW? Or a girl that weighs morr than you?

Do you have a weight range for a girlfriend? Do you find larger girls attractive? Would you date someone over 200 pounds? What's your dream bbw if you ever were to date one?

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly there's a guy out there for everyone. Everyone has different tastes. Some guys will like you for who you are and others will not. Who cares what those that don't like you because of your weight thinks? Those aren't the people that matter

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I'm not into big girls really but the main girl I'm really into is a bit curvy and bigger than me I think:)
    I really don't care though she could be bigger and id still be into her, she is completely gawjuss and has a absolutely amazing personality usually I'm Into slim toned. Girls but id chose her over anyone :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I have. Maybe not 200 but she weighed about the same as me. I am not sure why but I just am not attracted to skinny women as much.

0|0
    0|0
  • i am not into skinny women. a woman must have love handles, some weight... but not... 200 pounds is to much.. i could go for 150

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not into big girls, I'm pretty active and I'd like someone to have similar common interests as me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would.. I like a bit of body on a girl. Men who want skinny girls should avoid sex at all costs, pregnancy can leave all kinds of 'fat' behind. Women weren't designed or created to be skinny little things

0|0
    0|0
  • Would't lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I weigh 119 lbs, so for a guy, I'm skinny and I would happily date a larger woman than me, not obese mind. If I find her attractive, she has a good character and we have enough of a spark between us to ignite dynamite, then hell yeah!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1