How do you play cool with a girl that you're crazy in love with?

Girl I've been seeing seems to be closing herself off more and more. She knows I'm deeply in love with her, but she so secretive about how she feels. She's become distant and the intimacy (hand holding, kissing, etc) has all but faded. How do I play it cool with her and let her think I'm backing off? or should I?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have no chance with her. It's best to move on soon

What Girls Said 4

• If it feels like a one way road, then it probably is. If she's backing off, coming on stronger will only scare her away more. To be fair to yourself and her you should probably just call it quits for the time being and if you're really in love with her but she doesn't seem the same way then you should just cut off all communication until she comes back to you. No communication will either make her relieved and feel space or she'll miss you and try communicating with you.

• She either doesn't know how she feels and is confused, or she doesn't know how to express her feelings.

• I'm less complicated, or at least I think so, you should try flirting with me instead lol

On a very serious note, I don't like at all dealing with 'secretive' people and always think those who are too quiet have something to hide.

• just give her space let her come around

What Guys Said 1

• Dating is like a stock portfolio. You manage a series of stocks and calibrate according to market conditions.

You need other girls.