The unrelationship deifined. Any takers?

How can you describe an unrelationship. You know that gray area between a full on committment or a full on heart break. How do you deal when you are at the point with a guy and what do you do. For guys: have you ever considered yourself in a relationship without actually coming out and verbalizing it?

Most Helpful Guy

• All the time. You odn't need to "come out and say it" if it's that obvious. If you're hanging around with someone you're in a relationship. "unrelationship" is a very obscure term here, even with the "grey area" thing. There are always grey areas in every relationship, because no one konws the way everyone else feels about relatoinships between every person in existence, and no one every will, because we don't have enough time to sit down and fucking tell every one our life story and vice versa.

• Yeah But If U Dont Come Out And Say That U R At Lease exclusive, Then It Leaves An Area Of Gray Where The Two Of U Can See Other people.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm in the same place. Been talking to this girl for about two months. Every time we hang out, I pay for everything and pick her up to make sure she knows it's a date. We text every day...nothing overly romantic but we laugh and have fun with it.

I've brought up a relationship, and she's got a lot of things going on and doesn't want to add a relationship to that. But she's still eager to talk to me and willing to go out.

So I'm just going to keep having fun and see what happens.

• I would leave her alone. She's using u.

• Possibly. But even if that's the case, I don't mind. I like her and I have fun with her.

So I'm not getting my hopes up, but I want to give her the benefit of the doubt until I find someone better.

• So just have fun but don't get too wrapped up in her shit. Usually not wanting a boyfriend/girlfriend means just not with u. So be careful and stop spending money on her.

What Girls Said 3

• you mean the stage from "just talking" to "taken"? my boyfriend and i went through that for like 2 months haha. he never asked and i never said anything, but we and other people knew we were together.

• That's kinda where I'm at right now. So yeah.

• then you guys should seriously feel comfortable with talking about the status of you two haha

• I know but we aren't. We r both shy. Well he's extremely shy and has been hurt, as for me, I've never really been shy around guys, I'm usually very outgoing, bit something about him makes me so shy and nervous.

• Been there just go with the flow I was talkin to my boyfriend for 2 months before we became official and he didn't come out and ask if I would be his girlfriend what happen was we were at a store waiting on another couple were friends with and when they pulled up the guy was driving the girls car this was strange for this couple she always drove everywhere well my boyfriend looked at me and said look he's a big boy now he drives his girlfriend car then he says I drive my girlfriends car all the time

• If you work this part out tell me because I'm in this same situation. My friends keep telling me to ask him but I'm too scared because I'm not sure how I feel yet...and I think I need him to say it first.

• That's how I feel. I feel like I'm in limbo. We both admit we like each other, but he doesn't want a girlfriend. But we are exclusive to each other, so I don't know.

• It sucks because you don't/refuse to admit you like them... even when you do.