I want to send him a message but I'm not sure how to convey it?

For the last week I've been emotionally crazy. I'm talking to a guy working over in Afghanistan, and I like him a lot, but I am really really insecure. Last night we talked for a little bit, but it didn't go over smoothly...he handled it well but I didn't :\

I want to send him a message letting him know that I get like this sometimes because I worry about him (usually when I don't hear from him much it's because there's an attack) and because of my insecurity, but most of all it's just because I care about him. I don't know how to word it or what I should say? And is talking about being insecure something you should not talk about to a guy? We have been talking for about 5 months if that makes a difference or not

20
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• i think what you said in the start of your second paragraph is just fine to tell him. if you two care for each other then i don't see any reason why you shouldn't talk about your insecurities.

• you should tell him first and foremost you care about him! and then let him know you get worried about him. i wouldn't tell him you are insecure because he may know or think that already but if he doesn't then telling him won't do any good. something short and sweet should get your point across. maybe play around with your words until you write something you think sounds right!