Ladies when a guy asks you out what do you mean by Maybe?

Let's say it's Monday and the guy asked you 🏡👫...🚗...🍧/🎥 Friday? And you reply maybe. I don't know if I'm working is that a subtle No? Or a Yes but I'm playing it cool and what goes through a girls mind when a guy asks you out do you tell your friends family? What goes down?

she's a good girl and i dont think she is playing me for real but i know she knows i like her I've been calling her my bae and wife flirtatiously and she called me hubby sometimes but its Eh she checks my snapchats & likes 10+ at a time on instagram

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't speak for her, but when I say maybe it's because I'm really not sure..I would probably talk about it with some friends and maybe I would have plans on Friday which I would do instead of the date, but it depends what they are. It basically means I find you attractive but I'm not sure if I would date you...basically to buy her some time to think it over

• so is that a good thing like she's considering going out with me or just going on the date for ice cream or moive. when you mean by date me like boyfriend girlfriend?

• so if she says yes i should play it cool and if she says no i should just play it cool lol?

• pretty much haha

What Girls Said 9

• Umm i know for me that I usually only say maybe to something that im already leaning towards no on but my mind could possibly be changed yes depending on my mood that day. And if I reeeeally like a guy and he ask me out I get super excited and nervous and go and tell all of my close girlfriends about it and see what they think what should I wear blah blah blah! :)

• but why would she tell me that she can't wait to go and see me soon if she was gonna tell me no?

• Hm I see...well like I say just go with the flow she didn't flat out say no leaving room for opportunity of you two hanging out so just wit for that day to come and see what happens if its meant to be it will be:)

• waiting is gonna kill me hahaa

• It means no.

• what makes you say that?

• If I say maybe it means - I would like to but have never thought of you in that way before

• so is that a good thing or a bad thing in my case lol? this would be my first time making it this far so im like all discombobulated in the head with this hahaa

• I don't know what you should do in this situation. I'm just saying IF I say maybe - I mean maybe.

• all i can do now i basically wait and hope for the best ahaha

• i will have to think about it

• we've gone out before she would usually say ok but there have been times id ask her places where it was a group thing and she wouldn't have a problem telling me she doesn't wanna go and there have been times when she would text me are we still hanging out that day but i guess this is different since it will only be just us too.

• whats your opinion on me flirtatiously calling her my wife and bae her calling me hubby like twice lol

• like you said, its being flirtous

• It typically means no. If I like you or find you attractive I will say yes in a heart beat. Sorry:(

• im like 85% sure this girl likes me to we would occasionally flirt with each other and she call me hubby sometimes and i would call her my wife or bae

• She's slowly letting you down.

• we were talking about it before and she told me that couldn't wait to get some and see me soon

• I be like 👍😑👎 or ❎☺✅

• ahaha i might try that if this date goes down

• Its pretty much a no, next time just let her know its a yes or no question.

• I've taken that thought into consideration that it was a no

• Usually it means no-ish, but it can also mean she might have something else to do, but isn't sure.

• i dount doubt that she might has to work cause she works at an theme park I don't know its just that maybe is getting to me

What Guys Said 5

• Maybe is a no until further notice. Which further notice can be 250 years. Move on until then.

• basically its not a yes or no but i'll let you know if i can go or not

• Really the only way to handle it is view it as a no until she tells you different which may never happen. Get her out of your mind, move on to someone else who is a 'yes' then if she ever gives you the 'yes' answer, and you're available, then go with it.

• play the waiting game lol

• this other guy I'm super into hasn't made a move yet, and he doesn't have a girlfriend. I'm gonna make myself as available as possible and if it doesn't happen, then yes I'd love to go out with you!

• that confused me are you a guy lol?

• oh yes, i am. I was just saying what "maybe" means

• oh i got you basically im her plan B

• Whenever a girl says maybe it generally means not only no but hell not but ill string your hope along till I find the biggest cliff to dump ya off since I dont have the guts to straight up say sorru but noo.lol

• but then why would she tell me she coant wait to go and see me again lol

• When a woman says maybe that's a clue for No. Now id you were tall, good looking and rich you'd get a yes.

• I find if a girl is interested she'll say yes to your advances and if she can't make a particular date or time, she'll counter-offer. If that doesn't happen, I'd say she wasn't interested.