Help!! I'm writing this book and its a werewolf romance! Writers block? Need ideas!?

I want to throw some action in it but I'm stuck. Pretty much its werewolf vs vampire and the girl is with the werewolf and the vampire is trying to kidnap her to get back at the werewolf. Its pretty territorial with romance on the side. I just need some idea on how to end this chapter to set the tone for the rest of the book. I want to go out with bang like a lot of action and keep it going towards the end of the book. It will be a nice cliff hanger for a start to the second book. I need some ideas! Throw anything and everything you got at me!

Most Helpful Guy

• You could kill off a major character because the were wolf guy (in the romance) must pick to help a pack member because he's cornered and the girl because she's in danger. At the end of the fight it could lead to a big punishment for the were wolf because he let a pack member die and (wolf packs never are supposed to leave one behind) (: haha id like to help you if you want

• Maybe have the wolf pack kick him out and now he's afraid because he's without a pack and thats without protection. So now he could be hurt, alone and scared but he still has love haha and it could lead to the second book a redemption

• I tried to message you but it didn't work ha ha said i had to be a follower or something. This website confuses me. But thanks I'm attempting to make a series I just don't want it seem dragged out.

• Haha yeah it is i followed you and messaged (: message whatever you want thoughts on

What Guys Said 6

• Can't give you any idea's unless we know the events that lead up to the moment in question.

But ignoring what I just said...

The vampire must succeed in kidnapping his target.

Or better yet, end the book on the note of the main character being kidnapped and the question of her survival on everyone's mind.

And once he's in possession of said main character, the possibilities are endless.

And what if she didn't want to go back? What if she learned something that was hidden from her? Something the readers wouldn't expect or perhaps would but don't want to have happen.

What would the werewolf do if the vampire succeeded in his task?

Mess with people minds and they'll love you for it.

• I understand what your saying thanks. Here is what I just wrote someone else who asked the same question.

I've never read twilight so I can't agree or disagree with that. It's kind of hard to explain without writing the whole book down here but basically beginning chapter she's being chased by some crazy guy runs into this other guy who happens to be a were wolf. These are things she finds out later. Then she's kidnapped by the vampire she escapes back to the werewolf. Werewolf is like a billionaire pretty much king of the city type thing. Vampires are trying to get the werewolves territory as in city but to do that they go after his mate. They aren't interested romantically in the girl. It's not a love triangle I'm just trying to come up with some ideas of how this will go down. Hopefully that makes better sense.

I'm really looking for vague ideas just writing it as it comes but I'm stuck at where I want to take it. I know the direction I just don't know how to get there.

• Time to take a break then. Walk away and come back to it later.

• So 'Twilight' from Jacob's point of view?

You have to describe, briefly, the chapter for us if you want us to have any sort of idea of how to conclude the chapter.

• I've never read twilight so I can't agree or disagree with that. It's kind of hard to explain without writing the whole book down here but basically beginning chapter she's being chased by some crazy guy runs into this other guy who happens to be a were wolf. These are things she finds out later. Then she's kidnapped by the vampire she escapes back to the werewolf. Werewolf is like a billionaire pretty much king of the city type thing. Vampires are trying to get the werewolves territory as in city but to do that they go after his mate. They aren't interested romantically in the girl. It's not a love triangle I'm just trying to come up with some ideas of how this will go down. Hopefully that makes better sense.

• I just can't shake how this IS 'Twilight' but opposite. Even if you don't intend it to be, it's nearly identical right down to one of the monsters being filthy rich.

• I'm saying I have never read Twilight so I can't compare it to that. But if you say it is maybe it is? I have no idea.

• You need a plot twist, like maybe the main character is actually a 100% 50/50 Hermaphrodite and have the girl fall in love with a woman (witch) as well. Then you could have it all end in a big 4 way love square.

• I'm trying to stay away from the love triangle / square thing. But a plot twist is definitely a good idea.

• End the book with a threesome and then she gets pregnant but whose the father of the baby? Find out in Part 2 in stores next year!

Hahaha I just made you a million dollars on book sales :)

• hahahahaha omg dying that's a book series for another day. it seems all these romance novels I read first book ends with the girl pregnant anyways then you just have to buy the second book! that was awesome. lol

• The paranormal romance fad is dead, don't bother. Try writing something more personal and original.

• Just stop writing it. its stupid, played out and no one but a bunch of ignorant American girls who lack any knowledge of history and culture will be the fans. IF they have not already moved onto the romance story between the ugly depressed girl and the super stud Mummy who was never dead or lived in Egypt in his life.

• Lol I'm not asking for an opinion on why it seems stupid to you I'm asking for some help on topic for my book. If you don't like my idea then don't comment don't be a dick about it.

What Girls Said 1

• Just stop. Werewolves vs vampires?
    Be creative.
    Ever since twilight, werewolves and vampires died.
    Btw, your books sounds like twilight too.
    Sorry I'm no help.
    But next time, write about something else that you haven't seen or read yet.