Where would girls like to go to hang out?

Im a high school senior and there's this girl I really like, at first things didn't work out too well, and she had a bf and all, but two months ago she broke up with him.

Last week I asked if she would want to hang out sometime this week and she said yes. So where is a good place to ask her to? I was thinking starbucks or something, you know, somewhere we can chill and talk. How does that sound? And what is good way to ask?

Also, this isn't considered a date right? What makes it a date? It will be just the two of us.

Thanks all in advance!

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Asking her out, would be asking her on a date, correct? If you dont want to make it a "date" make sure that is clear. You dont want to lead her on. Walk in the park sounds nice too, because if either of you get nervous, walking can help calm your nerves.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• You know what sounds good? Starbucks, and then a walk in the park, or maybe a mall or something, not necessarily to buy anything, but just to look around and chat about random things. Grab a bite or a drink and take it somewhere else to chill. Make it fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a date if you don't want it to be. And as for location, girls always like going somewhere just to chill and talk, like the park. Starbucks is fine, though. To ask her, try passing a cute note to her in class (we love that) or just straight out asking her "hey wanna hang out?" Good luck!

1|0
    0|0
  • Take her out to eat, the movies, the park.. which ever

0|0
    0|0
  • Going to the mall or like a cafe somewhere you can talk with her

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.