Is it me or the guys around me?

Okau so I know I am no little Alicia Keys but I wouldn't exactly deem myself as ugly. I guess I can pass for pretty, not tooo sure. My teeth aren't exactly perfect (almost didn't want to admit that. Lol) I am natural, so I typically have some sortof fro invovled hairstyle. I thinkI dress a tad bit uniquely. I am 5'5 and a half and way 175 (usually) I have a bit of a shape to me but nothing like...uh...Nicki Minaj. I think my personality is somewhat loveable because I joke around a lot and at other times I am extremely serious. So...is it me or the guys around me? Because I do not believe any of them take interest in me.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're under 18. The boys you go to high school with won't even matter after you graduate. I promise. And dont ever think its you. You sound like a nice sweet girl, and if thats true, just focus on you, and your future and if a guy makes time for you awesome. I know its high school and everyone wants or has a S/O and it seems so important, but once you graduate, its not. It all seems so...ridiculous. Chin up sweetie! The right person will come along when you least expect it! :)

What Guys Said 1

• Your face is cute. Your weight is the problem. You need to lose like 50 pounds.

Being black could mean you're naturally thicker. I noticed black girls usually come thick, or thin... so to be on the safe side I think you should drop like 40 pounds, at least.

What Girls Said 1

• It could be how you dress?