Girls, how often do you text and call your guy on the phone?

Girls how often do you talk to your guy on the phone? I like texting and she seems to like talking. I don't mind talking on the phone, but I prefer texting cause then I don't have to worry as much about saying something stupid. Also how long do you talk for?

What about if it's a new girl? She complains that we don't talk enough. We've talked on the phone and we text for like two hours per day. We mainly text. I don't really like talking on the phone. Kind of stressful for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I have only been with two guys (but have since found out I am gay... Nothing to do with them) but the first guy who I was with for a year and three months, we only texted when we wanted to hang out and he usually had to text me first. We wound up growing apart. The other guy hounded me to keep in touch and didn't respect times I couldn't text, like work and dance, or the times that I just didn't want to and he insisted on calling all the time. It was exhausting. I am not a big texted unless I specifically have something to say or if the other person starts it first.

What Girls Said 6

• I prefer talking than texting. We talk once a week and text about 3 days a week.

• I wait for his call , cuz he is a busy man , so we mostly text all the time ,

• I don't like talking on the phone either so we don't. We text everyday thou

• since i'm in a long distance relationship i like to Skype with him twice a week.

• I have been with my boyfriend for 10 months and we talk on the phone at least once a day and we text multiple times a day

• Texting: Maybe twice or three times per week
    Call: Maybe once per week
    Don't do it too often or you'll seem desperate

What Guys Said 0