How does a girl react when a average guy likes them? Attractive guy? Unattractive guy?

If an attractive guy shows interest how would a girl react?
If a average guy takes interest how would a girl react?
If a unattractive guy shows interest how would a girl react?
Would they be flattered no matter what the guy looked like or only when the guys they think are attractive shows interest?

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be flattered either way. I've never met a guy that has actually straight up told me they liked me. I'd be so flattered, and the confidence to tell a woman how you feel is so attractive.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• im always flattered but of course much happier when the guy is attractive. when the guy is attractive its like an ego boost or high that can last a really long time b/c I must be a bad bitch if I can pull a guy like that

whereas a less attractive guy its like a given, of course hed like me

0|1
    1|1
  • Tell you the truth Im still totally shocked when a guy tells me they like me lol I suppose you always notice first but it doesn't matter to me whether he's attractive or not its always nice when someone likes you.

1|0
    0|0
  • To be honest when a cute guy finds interest in me I would blush also with an okay looking guy I would let him approach me as well as the attractive guy. If I dont find him attractive I really have no interest..honestly I'm not gonna bs no one with saying I'm gonna fall for someone I don't find attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. I admire them for telling me they like me or find me attractive which has been happening a lot lately I just tell then the truth that I'm not ready for a relationship

0|0
    1|0
  • it doesn't matter what category u are, girls dont put men in categories like that, it takes time getting to know any man before developing feelings for them...any guy that likes me i feel flattered, if we have had good talks and I've gotten to know him and im single i will fall for him, its simple.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Unattractive = Creep
    Average = Friend
    Attractive = Boyfriend

1|3
    1|1
  • Of course it's subjective, but a woman will often enjoy the attention regardless of the way the man looks. Whether they feel anything in return is a different subject altogether.

0|0
    0|0