Is it lack of PDA or is it fake?

Me and my gf have known each other for a over a year and been together officially for 6 months now, we've taking a few pictures together and she uploaded them to Facebook and made one her profile pic she took the off a day after. I've met her whole family and we've been living together is it fake or what do you think of the situation?

Ps. I don't have a fb

Most Helpful Girl

• She's been with you for 6 months and you think the relationship is fake? Either she's the con woman of the year or you need to get our of your head…and I'm betting it's the latter.

• But she isn't fully over her ex

What Girls Said 5

• It could be fake or that she is just confused. Sometimes they do this because they feel like they have something to prove to people. Especially if u like her more than she likes u, its sad but true. I had the same thing happen but with my boyfriend and his friends would always give crap about us so when we go out he's so quick to hand me the camera and wants pics with the guys and even if we r in a big group he's never quick to say bbe come here lets take a pic I always have to initiate that,

• Well I feel that I do put more effort in but what point is there to prove to the people who don't matter? She doesn't talk to the fb friends on the daily basis so I don't get it. She confuses me a lot I think it's purposely lol

• I go outta my way

• I'm so confused help!! Lol

• If you met her family and you live together, I don't see how it could be fake?

• Is what fake?

• Our relationship like is it serious to her?

• I can only go with what you wrote; which wasn't much

• Well she says she isn't "in love" but loves me and still isn't fully over her ex. But I KNOW. that I am the only guy that has met the whole family so I'm confused... VERY

• Maybe she just decided it was a bad picture? There are pictures I take with my boyfriend where I look horrible and I would never put them on FB lol.

My question is...how do you know she took it down if you do not have a FB?

• She showed me something on there and I noticed.

• I don't see why you're wondering if what you have is fake. If you're going to overthink everything she does in Facebook then you have a hard relationship before you

What Guys Said 1

• how can you fake pda?

• Not showing it at all! My question is, do you think the relationship is fake?

• What do you do about the ex situation?

• Nothing I can do, just sit on my hands and wait. she's attached to my unit and my tour ends in a month, so I dont ever have to see her again