How long would u wait to kiss when u first meet someone and dating them?

I've been on two dates with this guy and now he's holding my hand and he kissed me today not like a big kiss but yeah? is this to soon is he trying to speed things up to use me?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's always different for me, depends on both people, I've kissed on first dates and then on another the guy has waited 4 dates, a light peck is a good sign though, if the guy tries to gets. Feel on, on go hot and heavy in the kiss he probably looking for something more physical in my experience, I'd take it slow if you are worried, time will tell if he is genuine or not :)

What Guys Said 3

• I waited about 7 months with my ex gf. It was my first kiss and it after a year it almost led to sex. Now, I do not plan on kissing a girl until we are engaged or at my wedding. (religious and personal reasons)

• 2nd or 3rd date

• I'll kiss a girl I just met if the moods right so idk.

What Girls Said 3

• It depends on the people. I kissed my bf on the first date and weve been dating almost a year now.

• I'd do it whenever i felt like mauling his face

• I would say 2-3 dates. If it was just a little kiss it's no big deal, to me.