Guys which girl do you prefer?

Average looking girl with average body
sweet
nice
caring
faithful
smiley

Pretty girl with good body
hysteric
cranky
untrustworthy
flirty
costy (she likes expensive stuff)
funny

I asked the same question to girls and most girls preferred the first type of man. I'm trying to see guys' opninion.

Most Helpful Girl

• The second one.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Definitely the first one. Its a no-brainer, really. Looks are temporary but personality is usually permanent.

• Is it possible to build an emotional bond with an unattractive girl?

• It depends upon your way of thinking. Men are in general more visual than women, so for them it might not be possible to bond with a girl they find 'unattractive'. But for some guys (like myself), 'attraction' doesn't always have to be physical. As for me, I find traits like kindness, fun-loving nature, intelligence etc. a lot more attractive in a woman than a pretty face or a great body. I'd prefer to connect with her on an intellectual level, so her looks don't matter much to me (unless she is obese, because that usually happens only when people are too careless).

• The first one. I find myself in love with a girl like the first. Her personality was able to make her physical appearance seem much more beautiful than I originally thought.

• The first girl.