Would you marry a 110 years old person?

would you marry a 110 years old person who look as young as 25 years old & will live probably 200 years? what would you tell your parents and friends & when should the person have told their real age to you?

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously I would marry them. They must hold a valuable secret. Is that shallow?

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Ill marry him to save him from ever being found out. I'm.mortal.

0|1
    0|0
  • So would I marry a vampire? lol jk I don't think I would.

0|1
    0|0
  • Twilight? Lol but yes I would marry them. I wouldn't care about age as long as they're mature and can teach me lots of stuff, I'd be happy. And as long as they love and protect me and are loyal to me, then who cares about the age? And this person would probably be really experienced in bed so YES! lol

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• This is a highly unrealistic and hypothetical scenario (110 year old person looking 25, living up to 200 etc.), and I don't usually think about matters like this which can never happen.

Anyway, to answer your question - no, I definitely wouldn't dream of marrying such a person.

1|1
    0|0
  • Oh yeah, but she must GOD DAMN BEAUTIFUL!!! OMMGGGGG so excited!! and no one knows her age kk?

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean if they are 110 and she has looked 25 for the last 80 years...I might be worried that she had sex with like, a LOT of guys (like say, hundreds) so maybe no on the marriage

0|0
    0|0