Do guys like this? What else should I do?

When I'm kissing a guy my hands automatically go around his neck and I always end up messing with his hair like playing with it and lightly pulling it. Do guys like that? What other things should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• YES we do like that. Also when girls grab our shirts to pull us deeper into the kiss. Or put their hand on the side of our face as they kiss us.

What Guys Said 4

• Sure although I think it is cute if a girl dosnt know what to do with her hands

• if he does not have a problem with it then just keep doing it

• I really don't care about that. You should probably be focused on the kissing more but try not to drool on him like my ex. Unless he's into that

• I love it when a girl kisses down my neck and runs her fingers through my hair. Nothing gets me more excited than that.

What Girls Said 3

• I did it automatically and then the guy brought up how some guys didn't like that. He said he did but yeah. I just assumed (and told him this) that if he didn't like it he'd tell me.

• ask him. guys are different

• I'm sure he likes it or he would of stopped you along time ago, you should also consider kissing him around the neck.