What is really happening here? friends with benefits or do he may actually care for me a little more?

In short: Guy pursues me, I say I can't initially. I regret my decision and pursue him. We hang out and hit it off. He initiates the text messages in the beginning, then we become 50/50 in who was initiating. He always responds in a timely manner and always follows through with plans. We kiss, hug and appear to be together in public based on our physical contact and mannerisms around each other. In addition, he is always complimenting me while making great eye contact which makes me feel like what he says is genuine. Lately he has wanted to talk on the phone vs. text which is fine, but I feel like we aren't texting all that much and we don't have a ton of time to spend on the phone. We have only kissed and alluded to going a bit farther in the near future. How can I feel so comfortable with someone, yet find myself feeling so awkward and unsure about how he feels. Oh yeah, we are friends that have hung out/dated a few times. Does the above behavior sound like a friends with benefits deal or do you think he may actually care for me a little more?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should go for him. Tell him you like him. He probably still likes you so if you want something to come out of it, tell him now

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1