If a girl is super hot and single for a while do you assume she is crazy? Why?

So I've been reading this quite often that if a girl is really attractive/hot and single the guy assume she is crazy.
So imagine this scenario a girl that is a 9 or even a 10 and single with nothing abnormal about her just bubbly cool , do you still assume she is crazy?
P.s I'm not talking from personal experience just really curious since I've been hearing this a lot

Most Helpful Guy

• Depending on her character I could assume anything, but there's only one way to find out why which is just talking to her.

Overall I feel any "super hot girl" who is single for a while is probably just really picky, not really crazy or anything. I'd only get that idea if someone dated her and was saying so.

What Guys Said 9

• I don't ASSUME that she's crazy; there could be many reasons why she's single. But that's something I do look out for, with any girl.

There's definitely SOME truth to the fact that many very attractive women are a little (or even a lot) crazy, but that doesn't mean most or all are that way.

I judge these things at an individual level, not a gender level.

• I'd like to offer a different viewpoint here. If a super hot girl is single, I would think that most men would have been intimidated by her hotness so they never approach her, and her ego about being hot doesn't allow her to approach men herself.

• I tend to think she is single by choice. she is picky, or she does not get into committed relationships. The only time I think that someone is crazy is when they show it.

• I would give her benefit of the doubt and assume that her preferences in life are very different; hopefully better ones.

• Nah I don't make assumptions about people I don't know.

• No, I assume she's crazy because she is female lol.

• I wouldn't assume anything. I would talk to her...

• No, maybe she is like me - picky.

• not really, i'd assume she's really high maintenance or very specific on what she wants. Maybe she likes being single or is just really, really mean/angry.

What Girls Said 6

• I wouldn't assume anything. This is why plenty of hot people in general are single/inexperienced, because people just assume that they're already taken and super experienced. That is not always the case, so I tend to not want to judge anyone like that.

• Attractiveness is subjetive. I know many men and women who I find attractive that are single because they are busy. I know one girl who works 3 jobs and goes to college. I know another guy who also works 3 jobs and goes to college. I also know a girl who works 2 jobs and takes care of her father.

Someone being single for an extended period of time doesn't mean that they are damaged, narcissistic, crazy, and or picky. Some people have other important matters to attend to in their lives.

• um sooo when people assume - they just make an ass out of u and u no not me sorry - lol anyway that is the problem people assuming things, she might be picky as hell or like me loves older men well does him being 5 years older is considered as old lol I do not know but guys should stop assuming in this case...

• i would assume that there are some type of issue, hopefully not crazy

• Honestly yes
    Or she uses men
    Or she's just picky

• Im not guy but if hot girl would be single, I would be like this angel is for me

(No lesbo lol haha)