Does money really compensate this much?

p.bfram.es/...guess-which-one-is-a-millionaire.jpg

Is this image trying to imply that I can easily compensate my shortness if I get rich when I grow up?

Most Helpful Girl

• It does seem like scumbags and gold-diggers go for people after money. Does money make them seem better? It seems so and it's STUPID as hell, I wouldn't date a guy because of his money. That doesn't mean I want a guy who doesn't have a job or something either. Just because your height may not be the average or tallest doesn't mean you are not capable of dating girls who wouldn't mind it.

Most Helpful Guy

• But you won't have much sense, if you seem to think that money will buy you something genuine. You want that big titted woman sitting on your lap? Sure, that's one...but she won't want you.

And that my friend is what people mean when they say "money doesn't buy everything". Use common sense, brosef ;)

What Girls Said 6

• You can buy anything with money, including friends, a girlfriend, a wife, a husband.

Doesn't mean that they'll give a damn about you, or like you for yourself. But you can get all those things. As long as its all consensual who gives a shit about what other people think. If you want to trade your money for a hot n sexy GF who knows how to give you mind numbing blowjobs then go for it.

• Does money really compensate this much?
    It does for many gals in my experiences and observations.

In my opinion it does imply that.

• I'm doubtful your shortness is such an incredible flaw that you would actually have to "compensate" with money.

• Money definitely gets you women. Its a fact.

• Money is important. Guys with money and nothing else to offer know that the girls they are with are only with them for their money. If they're ok with that, then so be it. There will always be girls who are attracted to guys like that and then they will also be girls who don't give a shit about the material things

• Not for the majority, but the more you have, the better you can compete for the minority it does appeal to.

Ex: Only 10 of 100 women value money more than attraction, but making 300K makes you more attractive to that 10 than making 100K.

• That sucks...

• Some people have really bad acne - I had a bf who did (long before I met him) and used accutane and said stuff like that is pricey.

• I think you'll do ok in the dating world. You sound like you've got it together and are sane and intelligent.

What Guys Said 5

• While people act noble with the whole "love is stronger than dosh!" speech, to be brutally honest it's just how things work. Yes, having money can compensate tremendously. Some people stubbornly cling to their values, but others are always willing to submit to the promise of coin.
    ... I liked that final sentence... Sounded like the close to a really shoddy novel O_o

• Even a little bit of money can get you laid. This is why I try to look poor/average at Starbucks :)

• lol

So you're saying if I do well in school and make six figures when I grow up, I can get hot girls even with my short height?

• What? Most short girls actually want guys 6'0 and up.

Care to explain?

• I don't know. It doesn't make sense. Most match ups in my city are with a few inches of each other.

• yep money goes a long ways with a lot of women there just not worth keeping

• Eliott Rodger was relatively rich but was short. The rest is history

• Money doesn't compensate. When the money is gone so is the woman.