Men in my age group - what are you looking for in a woman?

I realize that it's all chemistry and a spark has to be there, but in general, what specific qualities are you looking for in a woman?

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally, a girl who hasn't forgotten how to have fun and has a positive attitude, has grown out of her insecurities and need to play games (I'm very direct), who has at least SOME life outside of me, who is fiscally responsible, a good sexual appetite, is loyal, appreciates me, and who can also be a good friend. And, yes, not vastly overweight (and, I know, I'm fat myself).

Most other things I'm pretty flexible about.

What Guys Said 5

• Well, I'm outside your age range (a little), but I'll put my two cents in.

I would look for someone who has found her passion in life and can express it, either through her career (and being gainfully employed and financially independent and responsible is a must) or through her hobbies. She shouldn't be jaded or bitter about past hurts, an affliction which seems too common among men and women. I would like her to be fun and funny. If she didn't get seasick, that'd be a plus (I enjoy sailing very much. My late wife was highly prone to seasickness and it bummed me out it was a great joy of mine I could never share with her). She has taken care of her body. Dark hair and eyes are a plus with me.

• Thanks for your comments, and I think that it's interesting u say they shouldn't be bitter or jaded, LOTS of men are so much this way too and it's hard to get close to them and their anger etc. does a turn a person off.

• big boobs a bald kitty nice smile and one that loves to be nude in the home

• I wanna read the older guy's responses.

• Honesty, fun, good companion, lots of sex. Feed me, fuck me, be my friend.

• I might be a little young but a friend that i'm attracted to (plenty of sex). Someone that's not bitter, angry and irrational. Preferably someone that doesn't mind dark, morbid humor. Nothing worse than a prude. I've noticed older, single guys are pretty upfront with what they don't want. Why you ask? Isn't NYC like the worst place for a single women or something like that?

• I think it's great you mentioned people being angry, bitter, etc., but there are guys who are this way, too, and it IS something that does alienate the opposite sex. I love being happy, but do absorb the energy of those around me.

The friend part is also KEY. One of the guys in the past I had developed a strong bond with was really based on the fact that I could always just be myself with him! That has a lot more to do with a good relationship than more people should mention.

NYC is okay, but I think in my case, there are a few guys still in their 20's asking me out - that's just not for me.

But I ask because after not dedicating myself to trying to have a relationship for a while now, I think it's important to know what makes a man happy. If I want someone to do certain things to make me happy, I want to be able to give the same back in return.

• Too many bitter guys over 40...too many. I run into them at the bar giving young folks horrible life advice. I've found nothing makes me look forward to spending time with a women is her ability to make smile/laugh. It's so important to me that ill sometimes place looks second to that. good luck.

What Girls Said 0