Why do hot girls want a guy that's handsome, smart, kind?

It seems like the hot girls want everything. Good looks, good personality, rich, smart, etc... Whereas an average girl would settle for one or the other. Such as a good personality but subpar looks, or good looks but bad personality.

Most Helpful Girl

• Um no. Everyone has standards regardless of how they look. And I think it's pretty shitty your attitude. You're not the hottest guy on earth, not even close I'm assuming based on the wording of your question and you have the nerve to call girls ugly? Really? Ok then. Then don't complain or bitch when girls turn you down for the hotter guy. It's called karma

What Girls Said 3

• Well...a hot girl has lots of options lol. Being hot makes her the kind of girl that gets chased by a LOT of guys so she can be picky and choose the best of the best.

• Why should ANYONE settle? Thats the real question here.

• I don't think it's just "hot" people…everyone wants everything in a partner. I don't think anyone should settle, as long as they're being realistic.

What Guys Said 2

• If you're above average, you're going to expect and want stuff that's also above average. Simple as that.

• Are you for real?