Why is that when I like a girl. I fall for them quickly? Whats wrong with me?

Every time i fall for a girl its so fast that it scares them away. I dont know y i fall for them so quickly

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing is wrong with you. The reason why is because you've never had your heart truly broken into a million pieces. We all start out that way, falling completely and truly and innocently in love with people...until we get hurt, then our hearts get harder and it becomes harder to open your heart up again because having a broken heart is one such a painful experience.

• Please ignore the typos and grammar.
      I'm on my ohone and it's hard to type and edit

• Thank you

What Girls Said 6

• I think that's pretty normal for your age. Don't worry about it. You are fine and this is not abnormal behavior.

• Maybe it's because you like them for their looks.

• Nothing is wrong with that. .. your a human being. ..
    and its pretty hard to find guys like you nowdays

• You are in love with the idea of love. Try to guard your heart more and give it to that one special person that you actually like. You don't want to be known as the guy who gives his love out freely because then it looses it's meaning.

• I don't think there is anything wrong with you, but someone people tend to fall in love quicker than others. To be honest, I think it would be better that way, bc you won't get hung up on someone for a long periods of time.

• You probably found something that you like in all of them. Maybe you're just thinking for a friendship, but if your not, it's probably just a phase.
    Don't worry about it!

What Guys Said 0