IS dating a hopeless prospect for people today.?

Is dating a hopeless prospect today or just for me? Hi i don't have any close friends and please just assume I never will. Where I live there are few to no avenues for dating, I know my game isn't so bad but it seems like I've got no where to use it. I know I would probably have better luck else where but recently I've been considering online dating and I know how problematic that can be and it has a reputation of being very unfruitful, why is that? Is there nobody out there looking? What's that all about? I mean good grief where do people hook up to day besides the most sluttiest places imaginable. So can somebody please help me sort it out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people today in my experience meet their significant others in either: 1. college 2. a bar or 3. online

• You forgot through friends. Virtually all my friends met their husbands or wives through other friends. Or is that not done any more?

• Don't forget a mall

• Thanks for MH!

What Girls Said 6

• IS dating a hopeless prospect for people today?
    Not in my opinion. It certainly hasn't been hopeless for me.

I've been considering online dating and I know how problematic that can be and it has a reputation of being very unfruitful, why is that?
    Probably because guys can't get the young hot gals they want or think they are entitled to or deserve.

What's that all about? So can somebody please help me sort it out?
    It's about online dating basically eliminating a guy using social decorum to force a gal to engage. She can now ignore/block his messages rather than have a physical presence to deal with that may sway her. The lack of physical presence makes it seemingly easier for a gal to reject a guy on his criteria. In person a guy may be able to use charm for his lacking looks yet online she sees a pic and she can click next.

• Look think positive and do online dating - yes it is hard to find that one person but you are looking for dating so I do not know - but ever thought that it will happen when it is meant to be but one thing to suggest here if you like a girl and are afraid to come up due to rejection just do it ok you never know - this girl may be the girl of your dreams - just saying. It is so annoying to see a guy struggling with the prospect of being terrified that she might reject him...I know easier said than done

• its kind of pessimistic dude

• If YOU are pessimistic about the possibility of finding someone of having a fruitful relationship, then you won't have the opportunity to experience one because of your own thinking.

• What can you offer on the table?

• Lots of things

• By the way what's Tajikistan really like

• I feel as though I have zero opportunities to meet people these days. I regret all the possible opportunities I passed up (usually because I was scared/not very confident) when I was younger. So basically, I know I feel the same way. The only guys I seem to be able to attract and those who are off-limits i.e. friends' exes or guys who I know it would upset friends if I hooked up with them.

What Guys Said 0