How do I get over a guy who unknowingly friend zoned me?

We were friends but then we bothed liked each other but he wanted to move faster than I was ready for. And he got tired of playful flirting. So he had moved on and now he likes my best friend. I really want to stay friends with him and her but I need a little help. It hurts everytime I see them together- I need to get over this fast.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well the good news is u are prob not friend zoned, that is a place of permanence and typically a girl doesn't truly end up there. About your current crush, just try to stay away from them for a bit and find someone new to crush on. preoccupy your mind with things that make you happy. Best of luck :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Hook up with someone else, it always works for me

• If there are feelings, you can't ever just be friends. It may be too hard to do. You really have to separate yourself from him.

• You aren't right for him? You said he moves way too fast? Find someone who's more your speed. Can't be mad at him for moving on ya know.

• It will take time, I could say you should avoid him but I'm sure that difficult to do. But you really got to be apart from him in order to move on from him.