Should young guys warm up on older women?

No one wants older women so they are easier to get and can be used and thrown out. Until the guy gets older and rich and can get nice, young, good looking ladies.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• hahah, this is funny. I doubt you would even know what to do, with an older woman

• Who cares? Like no cares if a young guys buys and old honda civic and crashes it in one week. Just buy a another one.

• You could drive him into the ground. He wouldn't be experienced enough to know what hit him.

What Girls Said 11

• Please never procreate thanks.

• Loads of men love older women so it's an uneducated guess of a generalisation to say no man is interested in them.

• Mostly losers than can't get women in their prime.

• I don't know a single rich man that goes for older women.

• It doesn't come down to money. You're so naive and uneducated about the world.

• I sense a trolling question. What do you think?

• Nope, I just saw a YouTube video about this.

• I think your trolling sense is correct. We got a trolly troll trolling, it is probably some old guy who got dumped by an older woman, lol!

• I've seen plenty of men go after older women. One, the know what they're doing, and two, they are confident and not clingy.

• Why then do rich men go for young girls and not old women?

• Because rich men want to own someone and you get women are the only ones dumb enough to be treated like an object.

• Funniest post of the night award.. Bahaha

• Really? Lots of men love older women. I severely doubt they are "easier to get". If anything, it's probably the opposite.

• I don't know anyone. Why would they? Why would anyone choose disgusting cellulite ass instead of a nice smooth young ass.

• Just because you may not like them doesn't mean others don't. And I've seen lots of older women with really great bodies.

• You sound like someone whose been rejected by an older woman.

• Surely you aren't that stupid.

• You're a pig

• Why?

• Meh, I can' t be bothered to explain it to someone who won't get it.

• So you can't and there's nothing wrong with what I said.

• Hmmmmm
    ***smack***
    Finding men is not a problem for me.

• I'm not surprised that more guys said yes then no

• Wow I hope you end up spending the rest of your life alone. What a terrible thing to say! Not to mention hurtful and disrespectful

What Guys Said 8

• Nope. I've learned that women younger than me suck, but that doesn't mean I automatically like older women. I'd strongly prefer to date someone my own age with only a year or two in difference both ways.

Also, you have a very warped way of seeing things.

• No. It's a waste of time and you won't learn anything useful. You need to practice on what you actually want.

• Shit man if no one wanted older women the whole milf and cougar thing wouldn't be so popular. You can try but if anything you are the one getting thrown out when all is said and done.

• But you have to agree it's usually losers and young guys with no money that supposedly like these milfs and cougars.

• I do not agree.

• Somebody's trolling hard!

• How old we talking bruh? The "older women" I like are sexy AF.

• I prefer older women. Give a 40 year old over a 20 year old any day

• Because you have no chance with a good looking 20 year old.

• "BMX bike, thing of the past, once I got a piece of that older girl ass."

• That's actually a very good idea. Having been with a few older women, I found them in general more patient, more understanding, etc. I think we would have a much happier society if young men had their first sexual encounters with older women, who would teach them the art of sex and romance.