Would you like to have a serious relationship with an Asian boy?

i want a serious relationship with a white girl, romantic and happiness is important to me, if you can be my girlfriend, i promise that i will be a best boyfriend.and i want to marry you some years later.lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• I love Asian guys, even the nerdy ones, but they're rarely interested in white girls. I hope to visit Japan and China one day with my partner who also loves Asian culture, particularly their martial arts.

• Yeah, why not? Every Asian dude that I work with is an absolute badass and I'd be on that like white on rice if they weren't all married.

• I love Asians! I think the culture is really interesting and I would live to see and learn more about it. My current boyfriend is from another country and I'm constantly intrigued by how different things are there. I would absolutely love to explore his country with him and learn about the culture and what life is like there :)

• Depends. Some yes some no.

What Guys Said 3

• You can definitely get a white girl, but it ain't gonna be no Hemi.

• Should have typed "she"... Tried to preserve the quote.

• Somebody will ask you, "That thing got a hemi?"

And because you're not a liar, you'll have to answer "No, no it does not".

• Dude. We're Asians, *Gimme 5*!

• Well there are so many types of Asians, the Americans refer mostly to the Chinese, Korean and Japanese origin. So they're more desirable than the other Asians (that's me) because of more positive media exposure. So dude, you have a good chance.