Girls: how would you rate me and what can I do to improve?

I told myself I would never ask for a rating, but after a month on 3 different dating sites and no luck I`m wondering how I rate among the opposite sex. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I think all of the other girls hit the nail on the head.

Just get into better shape and dress to impress haha the glasses are a preference. Maybe invest in contacts and that way you have options. Some girls love glasses on guys and some don't. You have really nice eyes, so wearing contacts would help show them more and I can say that all girls are suckers for nice eyes

• 👆 This is good advice. I wear glasses and contacts. Most girls like me in contacts though.

• Let me know if you want any other advice on girls!

What Girls Said 6

• Seriously are you 30-35? You look way younger and great face. I would just say lose some weight, your face is really good. Especially your eyes and that little smile that you are holding back. :)

• thanks, I just started crossfit two weeks ago so I`m on the right track

• Good, because seriously your face is awesome. Uh and when you get fit and all that make sure to keep that cool t-shirt.

• Bangs longer, get hair styles, corrective vision and lose 15-20 lbs. you're a diamond in the rough, which means you look fine, but with a little tweaking you can look great! :)

• I think you're quite attractive.
    Improvements:
    - If you lost weight you would be very attractive
    - Dress your age: wear clothes that fit to your age like tops without patterns and pictures, neat jeans, and shoes to match.

• I like your glasses.

• this is actually my casual attire, I typically wear dress pants and polo shirts during the week.

• Well that's good then.

• I'm going to give out pointers so that you can improve your looks.

1. You have to lose a couple of pounds. Have a male personal trainer that will make your body become as fit and muscular as possible

2. Lose the glasses and switch to contacts

Other than that you are not ugly. You have great skin and seem to have a great dressing style.

• Better frames and different haircut

• you get extra points just for the shirt!! :D
    but seriously id give you like a 6/10...not bad but could be better

• oh and there's nothing to really improve, your just not really my type...sorry :)

• whats missing, what needs improvement?

• I don't know maybe try a new hair style and contacts...

What Guys Said 3

• Either switch to contacts or switch to a different, more stylish frame.
    Drop a few pounds and you'll be a good looking guy =]

• There are definitely some girls out there for you. I'm a guy but I can see it.

• Just run once a day and eat healthy food, and drink lots of water it's great for your skin:)))