Will you date this guy? girls?

He's very anti social. He has no friends and he's socially awkward. He's not funny but he's caring and nice. Plus, he's real gooooooood looking. He's like a model. He has the face you've dreamed to meet. He's just perfect. Will you date this guy?

I'm not talking about anybody's story. I want to see girls' reaction about a guy whose only good side is his appearance.

Most Helpful Girl

• I liked a guy like that. He didn't have much of a social life but he was a nice guy and very, very attractive to me.

While I was attracted and developed an extensive crush on the guy, I don't think I would actually go through with dating him in particular. He has major flaws like crazy arrogance, for example.

If the guy was a nice person I wouldn't have a problem dating him provided we clicked well together. How many friends he has is not very important to me.

What Girls Said 7

• If the only thing he has is looks and that's it no I wouldn't

• Idk... the not being funny kills it a bit for me...

• Girls laugh when an attractive guy sneezes. He doesn't even have to say a word. As soon as he opens his mouth, girls start laughing.

• I mean, if he is a guy of small words but very witty and wise on what he says, then I wouldn't mad too much.
      But I really need someone to talk with me, laugh together, and stuff

• I don't like pretty boys

• I possibly would.

• Too many of those.there are guys who are funny and good looking

• If I likes him, yup.

• I must see a pic

• He looks exactly like a celebrity you adore the most.

• I would then

What Guys Said 0