Why are guys expected to be able to do a lot more things than girls?

Girls expect their boyfriends to be rich, humorous, tall, handsome, sociable, and in shape. Most of the time, it's really easy for a girl to meet a guy unless she's physically unattractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are guys expected to be able to do a lot more things than girls?
    I highly doubt that considering it seems a bit on similar ground in my opinion regarding romantic expectations. Especially going by marriage statistics showing that gals generally do all/most of the childcare and household duties while working similar hours outside the home (so seemingly none of that the guy works way more bs).

"Girls expect their boyfriends to be rich, humorous, tall, handsome, sociable, and in shape."
    Guys seemingly have similar expectations for her to be younger than him, more attractive than himself, successful but not more successful than him, compassionate, passive in doing what he wants but aggressive in sexual matters, sexually 'easy' but only 'easy' for him, and so on.

"Most of the time, it's really easy for a girl to meet a guy unless she's physically unattractive."
    It being easy for a gal to meet a guy doesn't mean that guys have less expectations than gals. It may simply mean that guys do not adhere to their expectations and I'm guessing this would be a suited guess. I imagine quite a lot of guys lower their expectations when seeking solely/mainly sex.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• It's bad on both sides bruh. Both genders have shallow people. F em though. Get the ones who are open minded.

• It's actually not the case. The better the guy, the more he expects. Have you not met triple/quadruple threat women?

• Quit being such a little bitch about it. Men enjoy a challenge!