I'm interested in two guys at the same time and they both want to be with me what do I do? How do I decide? Please help!?

The first guy I was in a serious relationship with for over 6 years and we lived together much of that time. We felt like we weren't progressing together so we spilt amicably.

Second guy we have worked together for a couple years and just started dating about two months ago about the time when I moved out on my own.

First guy - we have tons of history obviously and he kept our dog we had gotten together. That dog is like my child I am without. Anyway he has really stepped up and is on the right track and really wants me back forever. I do miss him and the dog obviously and I can't imagine him not ever being in my life to some degree. However he wants me to date him with the intention of someday marrying or else never talk to me again.

Guy two - he is so awesome, sweet, nice, and we have so much fun together. I miss him when he's not around or if we don't speak much. He's very attractive psychically. This is what I don't understand - he's tried to take things to the next level and I can't do it. I don't know why it just doesn't feel right. Does that mean I'm not over my ex? This guy is like everything I could ever dream of and that part is just not there.

I think ultimately I want to give it another shot with my ex because of our history and it did not end badly or anything. But I can't seem to really let go of this new guy. I feel it's unfair to him for me thinking like this but I don't know how to tell him or how to know if I'm making the right decision. Please help!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I dont think you will ever move on with the second guy if you want to get with the first guy.it looks to me like you still have feelings for this guy still and thats why you can't take it to the next level with this guy. I think the decision is completely up to you but go with who ever makes you happy who will always be there for you when you need them and even when you dont. I understand you dont want to hurt any of them but sometimes yiu got to do whats best for you and this guy.

• I think you have not gotten over your ex yet! Give him another chance, and he must really love you if he wants to marry you!