Could you describe to me the best way to ask a girl out?

Hi GAGers

The details will follow but for the TLDRs, could you please describe what I should be saying from the moment I ask to speak to her for a minute to her saying no or yes

Details--> At the ripe age of 22 I've developed my first real post HS crush. She is a lovely girl in my class. If her main draw was looks i would have asked her out already.
My initial plan was to get to know her and then ask her out, but every time I talk to her (even briefly) she reveals yet another thing that would make us compatible. I'm looking around me thinking "why has this girl been single for basically her whole life". I haven't put her on any pedestal ( I see her truly as my equal), but as a guy who has some trouble articulating himself I just need some pointers

Thanks guys

Most Helpful Girl

• Just say something along the lines of "Hey, wanna get drinks/coffee/ice cream/see a movie/whatever activity you want to ask her to do on Friday?"

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• like this: "hi...wanna fuck?"