Did he only want to sleep with me?

I've been talking to this guy a month and a half now. We met online and live an hour and a half away from each other. I went to his city three weeks ago because I needed to get something there and he took me out to get drinks. It was a lot of fun but we didn't even kiss.

We were still texting regularly though and he came to visit me last week. We spent the night together and made out a lot but didn't do anything sexual. He playfully said that I was teasing him because I was on top of him kissing and I said that maybe I should sleep in the other room and he pulled me down and said no. He honestly doesn't strike me as the type of guy who only wants to get laid. After he left, I texted him to make sure he got home ok and he said he did. That was three days ago and I still haven't heard from him. Why isn't he talking as much as he used to? Is it the distance? He did say he might be moving 3 hours away from me because it's closer to his work. Or did he just want sex?

What Guys Said 2

• there's a good chance that he did expect something, and might of got the impression that you were after more than just a bit of fun, hence why he has toned down his interest. Wait for him to get in touch, or send a text saying, "Hi, you seem quiet lately, whats up?" and see how he replies. There doesn't always have to be a problem for a guy to go quiet, but I try and advise with what you give me, and it is a possibility that sex was a part of his plan, x

• Making out is foreplay. It gets us guys all worked up and we want to go all the way. He may not have made the trip to see you with the sole purpose of having sex, so give him a few more days to respond and his intentions will be clear.

What Girls Said 0