When looking for someone you want to be with?

Are you looking for someone that you find attractive and someone that you can connect with?
Or some one that you can connect with, find attractive, and has good genes?
Like features he/she has that you want your future kids to have along with yours.

I suppose I'm just the weirdo here._.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't give a crap about genes but attraction makes me try my luck and personality is what makes me keep wanting to try:)

What Guys Said 3

• Good genes are always nice but you don't get a good sense of those until you meet the rest of the family. So I look for a great personality but if there is no physical attraction as well then it is a deal breaker.

• I don't care about genes. It's all about connection and chemistry for me, as well as attraction too, of course.

• Uhhhhhhhhhhh. I don't really think about the girl having good genes so my kids will have good genes.

I just look for an attractive girl that's nice and caring. And obviously likes to have sex a lot

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think about future kids at all lol. I want someone I can connect with and who is cute to me.

• When I start dating someone, I'm not thinking about kids haha.
    If the connection is there, that's all that matters. And if I'm dating him, I obviously find him attractive.

• I'm looking for more of a "spiritual" connection... If that works for me, the rest will kind of work itself out.