Should I just wait till college is over to start trying?

So right now I have a 3.6 in electrical and computer engineering. Im a sophomore and I go to top 50 school. I am making good money this summer because in my free time I made a robotic cocktail machine and an android app. I got three job offers since my resume was stacked compared to competition. I would like to thank my success to ignoring women... do i continue to do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I went to two top 10 schools with degrees in computer engineering and computer science and I've been working at one of Microsoft, Google or Facebook for 5 years.

Start trying now. I'm still single and lonely.

You've already got 3 job offers. Even if they don't pan out, you're probably going to get more. There will ALWAYS be jobs for good engineers. But since you're in tech, the ratio is horrible (think 10:1 in the engineering department, and the women in the other departments will usually be taken). Meeting people outside of work is hard. College is the place with the highest concentration of women that you'll see for, quite possibly, the rest of your life. Don't be afraid to branch out and take other classes - engineers from my grad school are notoriously good at social dance because it's the only class which has enforced gender balance.

• Thank u. U have actually convinced me

What Girls Said 1

• You should start trying now because a good girlfriend/woman will study with you and will be by your side in your success.

What Guys Said 2

• You could but you need to realize that once you're out in the workforce things don't really change. You will always have work to be done and a deadline to have it done by. Hell if anything it becomes more difficult outside of college in regards to work and dating.

I would suggest not waiting. Enjoy yourself.

• Depends. Engineering degrees are extremely difficult to complete, and like yourself, my brother and I, ignoring women helps a lot with success.

I would suggest waiting until you graduate, land a job and then go exploring.