Should I mess with an exs friend... friends with benefits maybe date... Also he's Asking my ex for permission?

1.I'm not looking for someone to tell I'm wrong for wanting to date or have a sexual relationship with him
2. He never approached me during the relationship he waited 4 months after the break up also he told me he wants to ask my ex if it would be ok if we dated... Strange since they barely talk now
3. I normally wouldn't think of messing with a friend of an ex...of 5 year both knew friend for a year
4. My real questions are why is he asking for permission is it a good thing or a bad thing and what could the backlash be just between me an the friend not the ex... Why is he Asking for permission I feel like property... Guy thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's not really asking for permission. If she says 'no', you will likely still hook up.

I think it's decent to let her know.

What Guys Said 4

• You ask a question but don't want to be judged on it? It doesn't work that way.

• you can't find another attractive man who wants a friends with benefits situation?

• Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

• This sounds disgusting and you should probably re-evaluate a few things in life.

-Best of luck

What Girls Said 1

• Dont do it. It sounds like drama.